Hi, we’re 0 Day Archive and welcome to the 0 Day Archive Refund Rules. These rules outline what you can expect from authors of the items you buy. They provide a transparent approach to refunds giving you a great platform experience and a “fair go”.
As the creator and owner of the items on 0 Day Archive , each author is responsible to you for items you purchase. These rules are based on consumer laws that we think are the best “baseline” to apply to transactions that happen on 0 Day Archive so you as the buyer have a consistent experience and know what to expect from all authors. Please be aware that in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Here are the situations in which we expect authors to give a refund on an item and related services you have purchased. .
- Item is “not as described”
- Item doesn’t work the way it should
- Item has a security vulnerability
- Item support is promised but not provided
- Item support extension not used
- Items that have not been downloaded
- Why a refund may not be given
- Resolving disputes
Item is “not as described”
An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview so you should expect the author to “tell it like it is” when it comes to the features and functionality of items. If it turns out the item is “not as described” you will be entitled to a refund.
Item doesn’t work the way it should
If an item doesn’t work the way it should and can’t easily be fixed you are entitled to a refund of the item. This includes situations where the item has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you’d known about the problem in the first place. If the item can be fixed, then the author is required to do so promptly by updating the item otherwise you are entitled to a refund of that item.
Item doesn’t work After LongTime
– If an item doesn’t work after nearly 1 year. We will not refund or Exchange.
– If good developer still stupport it , we will continue support it.
– If Bad Developer keep money and run, not support item, we can not do anything(Please understand that we are reseller not product owner). you already have atleast 1 year used it. MayBe Best way we can do is give you some discounts to purchase other items.
Item has a security vulnerability
If an item contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed you are entitled to a refund of the item. If the item can be fixed, then the author should do so promptly by updating the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate timeframe then you are entitled to a refund of that item.
Item support is promised but not provided
If an author advertises their item as including item support and you are not provided that support in accordance with the item support policy you will be entitled to a refund of your purchased support.
Item support extension not used
If you purchase an item support extension and request a refund of that extension before your existing item support expires you are entitled to a refund of that item support extension.
Items that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for refund. You will be required to provide the author of that item your purchase code in order for the author to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 3 months is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
Why a refund may not be given
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Resolving disputes – BlackList
No dispuste Here.We will refund by contact if can not deliver or item not work (- time used),
If you have raised dispute in the past or in our blacklist, you will not be allowed to buy anything or be allowed to send any payment to us (+ stop access our sites + stop get support from us).
Version 1.0 – Effective date: May 2016